If removal of dead rodent is possible we will do so. However, if we are unable to locate the source, we will place an odor control bag in the general vicinity of the odor source. These odor bags will assist in controlling/eliminating the odor during the course of decomposition.
Dead Animal Removal in Westlake Village is a multi-step process:
(1) Inspection of home, attic, and/or crawl area
(2) If openings are identified during inspection, make exclusion recommendations
(3) Locate dead rodent / source of odor
(4) Remove if physically accessible and safe
(5) If unable to physically remove the source, an odor control bag will be placed to assist in controlling/eliminating the odor during decomposition.